Transportation Jobs Available
Find the position that’s right for you. Highlight your experience and background with your skill profile.
AAA COOPER TRANSPORTATION
AAA Cooper Transportation® (SCAC "AACT") is a privately held asset based multi-regional transportation solutions provider offering less-than-truckload, truck load, dedicated contract carriage, brokerage, fleet maintenance, and international services. With directly operated facilities in the Southeast, Southwest, Midwest, and Puerto Rico along with partner carriers with coverage into Canada, Mexico, and across the globe, ACT can service nearly all of your transportation needs.
B and B Beverage
- Delivery Driver
B&B Beverage Company is looking for a Delivery Driver
DRIVING IS ONLY 10% OF THE JOB
As a delivery driver you are responsible for all aspects of the delivery route assigned to you. Aspects of the delivery route are:
- Delivery of the product to the accounts
- Check-in of product at the accounts
- Receiving payments from the accounts
- Stocking shelves in the accounts
- Maintaining proper rotation of product in the accounts
- Maintaining good communication with sales reps for the accounts
- Maintaining good working relationships with account owners
- Maintaining control and direction of assigned helpers
- Maintaining a clean and orderly vehicle
- Applicants must have at least a High School diploma / GED / or equivalent
- Applicants must be at least 21 years of age
- CDL preferred but not required
- Applicants must be able to lift 30 pounds repeatedly throughout the day
- Applicants must be able to lift 165 pounds as necessary
- Applicants must be able to work 50 hours per week, Monday - Friday
- Applicants must be able to pass a background check and have a clean MVR
Salary And Benefits
- Salary Range of $37K to $42K depending on experience
- Overtime is required
- 401K Plan Available
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Personal Time
Please email resume to email@example.com with the subject line of Delivery Driver Position.
B&B Beverage Co. is and EEO Employer and Drug Free WorkplaceApply!
Hiring now: B and B Beverage
Couch Ready Mix
- Local Truck Drivers
Ready Mix USA needs safe, dependable Ready mix drivers in the Columbus/Phenix City area.
Home nights. Benefits include 401k, Medical insurance, vacation and holidays.
MUST BE AT LEAST 21--CLASS B CDL READY Mix experience rewarded.
Please visit the:
ANDREWS ROAD PLANT
532 Andrews Road
Columbus, GA 31901
SMITH ROAD PLANT
3030 Smith Road
Fortson, GA 31808
No Phone Calls PleaseApply!
The Ready Mix USA Companies operate trucks out of more than 180 facilities throughout the Southeastern United States. We are uniquely suited to meet the needs of residential, commercial, industrial and government projects of any size and complexity. USA excels at surpassing our clients expectations for delivering a superior product on-time and within budget. Our experienced associates combined with the latest technology and equipment, go the extra mile in producing quality products while respecting safety and environmental needs. Whatever your needs we can support you and your team every step of the way.
Dalan Trucking, Inc.
DaLan Trucking, Inc. Is Seeking Drivers
We need 2 CDL drivers from Columbus, Georgia area to haul a dedicated run from Columbus, Georgia to Charlotte, North Carolina.
Tanker Endorsements Are Required
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call LaNora Conger at 229-423-4546
Truck Driver Responsibilities Include:
- Transporting finished goods and raw materials over land to and from manufacturing plants or retail and distribution centers
- Inspecting vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Planning routes and meeting delivery schedules
- Transport over land to and fro
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
- Document and log work/rest periods and kilometres spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents or violations
- Proven work experience as a truck driver
- Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- No recent moving or driving violations
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions etc)
- Willing to submit to background/drug checks and provide employment recommendations
- Valid truck driving licence
Hiring now: Dalan Trucking, Inc.