Transportation Jobs Available
Find the position that’s right for you. Highlight your experience and background with your skill profile.
Dalan Trucking, Inc.
DaLan Trucking, Inc. Is Seeking Drivers
We need 2 CDL drivers from Columbus, Georgia area to haul a dedicated run from Columbus, Georgia to Charlotte, North Carolina.
Tanker Endorsements Are Required
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call LaNora Conger at 229-423-4546
Truck Driver Responsibilities Include:
- Transporting finished goods and raw materials over land to and from manufacturing plants or retail and distribution centers
- Inspecting vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Planning routes and meeting delivery schedules
- Transport over land to and fro
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
- Document and log work/rest periods and kilometres spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents or violations
- Proven work experience as a truck driver
- Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- No recent moving or driving violations
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions etc)
- Willing to submit to background/drug checks and provide employment recommendations
- Valid truck driving licence
Hiring now: Dalan Trucking, Inc.