General Jobs Available
Find the position that's right for you. Highlight your experience and background with your skill profile.
- Project Estimator
Established in 1973, A-com, the area leader in security and communications solutions, offers the opportunity to be a part of an industry leader during a time of growth. We are looking for career minded professionals that want to grow with a winning team.
We are hiring an experienced Low Voltage/Network Estimator with proven success developing profitable projects. Projects that include: Security Alarm, CCTV, Access Control, Fire Alarm, Telecommunications, Network and Cabling solutions.
Low Voltage Estimator Duties
- Identify and develop opportunities for new construction and existing commercial projects across our company footprint through relationships and online references.
- Develop project estimates, budgets, schedules, and negotiating for commercial installation of, Security Alarm, CCTV, Access Control, Fire Alarm, Telecom, Network Cabling, Paging, Sound and other Low Voltage Systems.
- Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Prepares CAD drawings as needed based on project needs.
- Responsible for quantity survey, material pricing, labor costing, application, analysis of other cost items and pricing of specialty items.
- Representing yourself and A-com with the highest level of professionalism and integrity.
Low Voltage Estimator Qualifications
- Experience and knowledge of low voltage systems and products.
- Ability to read and interpret architectural, electrical and mechanical drawings.
- Experience in working with CAD, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Adobe and other necessary software programs to create effective accurate estimates / proposals to our clients.
- Strong time management, organization and customer service skills.
- Strong base salary plus bonus opportunities based on production.
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental insurance, 401(k), life and more.
- Team atmosphere that provides ongoing training, support and career advancement opportunities.
For employment consideration, please submit resumes to email@example.com with ESTIMATOR in the subject line.Apply!
Hiring now: A-com
Albany Technical College
- Transition Program Specialist & Adult Education Teacher
Transition Program Specialist (Full-time)
Adult Education Teacher (Full-time Grant Funded)
Please refer to our website at www.albanytech.edu to apply.
Hiring now: Albany Technical College
Bross Tire Sales
Confidential Company #60
East Alabama Medical Center
- View Available Positions
East Alabama Medical Center knows that it takes more than a modern, spacious facility and advanced equipment to provide excellent patient care. EAMC succeeds in its mission by people performing at their best. We offer the perfect work/life balance. Whether you like the peaceful
surroundings of the Auburn/Opelika/Columbus area, attending community based events or being close to the excitement of big cities, we're sure EAMC is the place you're looking for. We offer a progressive work environment with a competitive compensation and benefits package. Come
help us deliver high quality, compassionate healthcare!
WE ARE NOW HIRING HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS
(FULL TIME, PART TIME & PRN) FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS
- LPN's, Lanier Nursing Home/Auburn Assisted Living Facilities
- RN's, ICU & Med Surg (EAMC & EAMC Lanier)
- Coding Specialist, EAMC
- Physical Therapist, EAMC
- Certified Nursing Assistant, Lanier Nursing Home
Please email your resume to:
firstname.lastname@example.org for professional positions
or email@example.com for nursing positions.
For a complete listing of available opportunities and to apply,
visit our website at: www.eamc.org.
East Alabama Medical Center
4800 2000 Pepperell Parkway
Opelika, AL 36801Apply!
East Alabama Medical Center knows that it takes more than a modern, spacious facility and advanced equipment to provide excellent patient care.
We offer the perfect work/life balance. Whether you like the
peaceful surroundings of the Auburn/Opelika/Valley area, attending community based events or being close to the excitement of big cities, we're sure EAMC is the place you're looking for.
We offer a progressive work environment with a competitive compensation and benefits package. Come help us deliver high quality,
Eufaula Housing Authority
The Eufaula Housing Authority is accepting applications for the position of Accountant. This position is responsible for all accounting duties for two housing authorities comprised of multiple accounts, programs and grants as well as a non-profit agency. In addition, the position includes human resource functions.
Minimum qualifications in a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting (CPA preferred), at least 4 years experience in a similar position, excellent organizational and communication skills, and knowledge of GAAP. Must have a valid driver’s license and be insurable by the Housing Authority’s insurance carrier.
Applications are available at the Housing Authority Central Office located at 737 South Orange Avenue in the Chattahoochee Courts Housing Complex, Monday through Thursday, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm, Friday 8:00 am – 11:30 am. Application deadline is 12:00 noon on Friday, September 1, 2017. You may email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Eufaula Housing Authority is an equal opportunity employer. For questions, please contact the Housing Authority at 334-687-2451.Apply!
Hiring now: Eufaula Housing Authority
The Housing Authority of Columbus, GA
- See Available Positions
The Housing Authority of Columbus, GA is seeking:
- Maintenance Technician I
- Labor Foreman II
- Assistant Housing Manager
The full job descriptions, salary information and applications are located on our website, www.columbushousing.org. All applicants must apply with the HACG application and resumes. Submit to: Susan McGuire, Human Resources Manager,email@example.com. No telephone calls will be accepted. The Housing Authority of Columbus, Georgia maintains a Drug-Free Workplace, is EEO Compliant. Section 3 applicants are encouraged to apply.
The Housing Authority of Columbus, GA
Full Time / Benefit Package Provided
Salary Annually: $73,021.65
Closing Date: Until Filled
This is a highly responsible accounting position, assisting the Chief Financial Officer in directing the financial activities of the Authority. Responsible for planning, supervising, directing and coordinating the activities and functions of the accounting system with $35 million in annual revenues and expenditures and $200 million in assets. Performance of the duties requires thorough knowledge of accounting methods and independent judgment. Duties require the ability to regularly supervise, direct and review the work of other financial employees.
Please refer to the job description for the full scope of duties on our website.
Send resume to Susan McGuire, Manager, Human Resources
You must meet the minimum requirements in order to be considered for this position. No telephone calls please.
Drug Free Workplace / Equal Opportunity Employer.
Section 3 employees are encouraged to apply.
Hiring now: The Housing Authority of Columbus, GA
J. Smith Lanier & Co.
- Commercial Insurance Account Manager & Assistant Account Manager
J. Smith Lanier & Co., a Marsh & McLennan Agency LLC company, seeks an experienced Commercial Insurance Account Manager.
Will be responsible for all aspects of servicing existing accounts and assisting production team with new and renewal business. P & C license and commercial insurance experience from an agency brokerage background is required.
The Assistant Account Manager will assist the customer support team in the servicing of client accounts through all aspects of the insurance process. Effective communication skills (both written & verbal), customer service experience, and excellent computer skills are required. Entry level position with training provided. Insurance knowledge preferred, but not required.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/
Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
If you are interested in these positions, please submit your resume to: Elaine Hunt, Director of Recruitment
Direct: 770-814-4573 / firstname.lastname@example.orgApply!
Insuring People & Business Since 1868
As one of the oldest insurance brokerage firms in the United States, J. Smith Lanier & Co. leads the industry through unparalleled specialization in the management of business, alternative risk, employee benefits, and personal insurance needs.
Through a network of offices located throughout Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Kentucky, and Tennessee, our employee-shareholders design state-of-the-art programs that complement a full range of risk management solutions coupled with the support of resource professionals who are unmatched in the industry. And as an owner in The Worldwide Broker Network, we are part of the world's largest fully integrated network of independent property and casualty and employee benefits brokers operating in over 90 countries and over 500 cities around the globe. So no matter where you grow, we can offer you the advice and support you need.
J. Smith Lanier & Co. has a reputation of professionalism, outstanding technical skills, unique problem-solving ability and integrity. Our goal is to establish long-term partnerships with our clients by providing exceptional service that inspires customer confidence and trust.
L & S Services, LLC
Food Service Contractor at Fort Benning, is currently accepting applications for Cook and Dining Facility Attendant (DFA) positions.
Job Requirements (Cook)
- Applicants must have at least a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Applicants must be able to obtain Automated Installation Entry access to military installation.
Minimum qualifications for the Cook position:
- Prior experience as a cook in large and small quantity food preparation (125 to 3,000 portions). This must include at least 6 months previous job experience.
- Experience and knowledge of food service sanitation, progressive cookery, and highest standards of quality preparation and service of food.
- Understand, speak, read, and write English
- Necessary mathematical skills to correctly compute recipe card conversions.
Job requirements (DFA)
- Applicants must be able to obtain Automated Installation Entry access to military installation
Pay Rate and benefits
DFA- $12.58 hourly – Cook- $14.00 hourly
- Working days/shifts may vary
- Leave benefits include: paid holidays, Vacations/Paid time off, Sick and medical
- Pension plan
- Dental, Health, Life, Disability, and Vision
Job Recruitment Information
How to apply
- Log in to Employ Georgia/Career and submit your resume at: https://www.employgeorgia.com/jobseekers
- Report to the Georgia Department of Labor, Columbus Career Center to complete company application.
L&S Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, mental or physical disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Individuals who may have inquiries regarding the company’s policy and procedures should contact the local project office.
Hiring now: L & S Services, LLC
Hiring now: Mando America
Old Town Restaurant
Hiring now: Old Town Restaurant
St. James C.M.E. Church
Hiring now: St. James C.M.E. Church
Yesac Georgia Corp
- Vehicle Metal Stamping Molding Technician
Vehicle Metal Stamping Molding Technician, LaGrange, GA: HS Diploma & 4 yrs’ exp. in maintaining operation of molding equipment & systems for production of automotive parts.
Send resume to YESAC Georgia Corp., 820 Old Hutchinson Mill Rd., LaGrange, GA 30240Apply!
Hiring now: Yesac Georgia Corp