Manufacturing Jobs Available
Positions available now. Show off your experience with a fast and easy skill profile. You won't find a better way to promote yourself to hiring employers.
- LEAD PAINT/MOLD ABATEMENT TECHNICIAN
LEAD PAINT/MOLD ABATEMENT TECHNICIAN
Top environmental contractor seeking self-motivated individuals with positive, hardworking attitudes for entry-level lead paint/mold abatement technician openings!
This position requires good physical fitness, a motivated personality,
ambitious work ethic and a team player attitude. Areas of service predominantly MA/NH.
- Pay is based on performance, skills and results created
- Opportunities for growth available
- Financial assistance with getting licensed and trained in lead paint, mold removal, and basic carpentry.
- Full benefits including medical, matching 401K, and paid holidays and vacations.
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply!
Hiring now: Alpine Environmental
- Alpine Environmental21 Progress Ave Chelmsford, MA 01824
Ashburnham Municipal Light Department
- GENERAL MANAGER
Ashburnham Municipal Light Department has a unique opportunity for a strong, experienced, business-oriented Electric Light Manager.
The right individual will be responsible for all aspects of leading this 9-employee department serving 3,000 customers, with electrical revenues in excess of $4.5 million. To qualify, you must have strong operations, financial background, management skills, and industry knowledge, as well as the ability to work effectively with town government, citizen groups, customers and employees.
The ideal candidates must have a minimum of 10 years experience at a management level. Industry experience should include technical knowledge of all aspects of an electrical utility; an electric engineering degree a plus. The new Electric Light Manager will enjoy the opportunity to work in a rural community with an abundance of outdoor recreational opportunities, excellent schools, and a strong sense of community
spirit, a supportive Board of Commissioners and an experienced workforce.
Ashburnham offers an attractive salary and a comprehensive benefit package along with an opportunity to grow your career.
Submit resume, salary history and questions,
in confidence, by email ONLY to:
Subject: General Managers Search Committee
NO PHONE CALLS OR DROP-OFFS PLEASE.Apply!
An Equal Opportunity Employer
AMLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Ashburnham Municipal Light Department24 Williams Rd Ashburnham, MA 01430
- R & D MACHINIST
Lavelle Machine, a leading manufacturer in the medical industry is seeking qualified,
motivated individuals to join our Team in the following position:
R & D MACHINIST
- Experienced, self-motivated Proto-Type/R&D machinist
- Ability to manufacture tight tolerance product using a variety of materials
- Experience with both manual and CNC machines
- Candidates must be self-motivated with ability to work with minimal supervision and possess extensive experience with short runs.
Lavelle Machine is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers excellent benefits including 401(k), profit sharing, etc.
Please send resumes to: HR@lavellemachine.com Or Fax: 978-692-5774Apply!
Hiring now: Lavelle Machine
- Lavelle Machine & Tool485 Groton Rd Westford, MA 01886