Healthcare Jobs Available
Keep your finger on the pulse of today's employer. Highlight your experience and training with your skill profile.
Seven Hills Foundation
- Career Opportunities at Seven Hills
Career Opportunities at Seven Hills
Health Care, Social Work & Human Services
- Direct Support Professional (Full Time / Part Time) (2nd & 3rd shifts)
- Residential Management
- Registered Nurse and LPN
- Community Respite Workers
- Clinical Supervisors
- Occupational Therapist
- And other Job opportunities
Go to: www.SevenHills.org/careers and search by Category, Location or Position Type.
Just imagine the possibilities….
Being a part of one of the largest health and human services organizations in Massachusetts and Rhode Island, means there are endless opportunities for professional growth. Seven Hills Foundation & Affiliates employs over 3700 individuals who work at over 180 locations. The diversity and array of services we provide to 28,000 individuals and families throughout MA and RI allows us to offer our staff a variety of professional opportunities. At Seven Hills, we welcome those individuals who share our passion for helping and empowering others and who can contribute toward our mission of "Promoting and encouraging the empowerment of people with significant challenges so that each may pursue their highest possible degree of personal well-being and independence." If you are seeking a rewarding career and are ready to learn, grow and serve, we invite you to submit an application for employment.
We pride ourselves on being an employer of choice. As such, Seven Hills offers a generous benefits package to meet the individual and family needs of our employees.
Our benefits* include:
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Plans
- Paid Vacation and Sick Days
- Vacation Cash Out
- Paid Holidays
- Personal Days
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Benefits
- Tax Deferred Annuity/403b Retirement Savings Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Tuition Reimbursement/Remission
- Professional Conferences and Seminars
- Employee Recognition and Service Awards
- Corporate College and e-Learning Opportunities
- Emerging Leaders Program
- Professional Development Opportunities/Career Paths
- President's Fund for Staff Emergencies
- Employee Holiday Giving Tree
* Benefits may vary based on work status/hours of work.
If you are interested in learning more about career opportunities at Seven Hills, contact Johanna Calderon in the Human Resources Department at email@example.com 508.983.1328 or visit our job postings on the Current Opportunities page and apply on-line.
- Seven Hills Foundation81 Hope Avenue Worcester, Massachusetts 01609
Chelmsford Family Practice
- NURSE PRACTITIONER / PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT
An established Family Medicine Group in the Merrimack Valley is looking for a well trained, experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to take over an established position. We are a group of 5 Doctors, 2 NPs and 2 PAs who work together in a collegial atmosphere for our patients of all ages. The successful candidate would take over for a retiring Nurse Practitioner. Full benefits and competitive compensation.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply!
Hiring now: Chelmsford Family Practice
- Chelmsford Family Practice10 Adams St. Chelmsford, MA 01863
Lowell Community Health Center
The Health Center wants to make access to quality, affordable, and convenient medical care easy. Let us help you find the provider who’s right for you and your family.